I was supposed to be doing a body paint modelling job today but it was postponed at the last minute, leaving me with a bit more time on my hands. I not only managed to get a load of admin done but also two training sessions! More like one and a half. I trained with a client this afternoon: back and biceps, then with Kate this evening: core.
The sessions looked like:
Warm-up: mobility and cable pulls.
- Chin-ups. 10reps. 4020. 10sets.
- Barbell biceps curl. 10reps. 3030. 5sets.
- Alternate hammer curls. 10reps. 3030. 5sets.
- Renegade kettlebell row. 10reps (each side, alternate). 3030. 3sets
- Roll-outs. 10reps. 3020. 3sets.
- Weighted sit-ups. 10reps. 3030. 3sets.
- Russian twists with kettlebell. 10reps. 3030. 3sets.
- Reverse crunch. 10reps. 3010. 3sets
- Plank. 30sec on, 15secs off x 8.