Contact Sean for enquiries or if further information needed.
Please consult your doctor before attending if you are new to exercise.
You will be asked to answer these questions before starting any class:
- I am aware of and understand the potential risks and dangers associated with physical activity including the use of equipment and I am voluntarily participating in these activities with knowledge of the risks and dangers involved.
- I understand that exercise and fitness activities in the outdoors involve a risk of injury or even death and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and facilities with knowledge of the dangers involved. I hereby agree and expressly assume all and any risks of injury or death.
- I know of no reason why I should not participate in any of the programmes and activities. I hereby declare myself free of any condition, disease, infirmity or illness that may affect my participation. I agree to make an instructor aware of and where appropriate provide written consent from my doctor should such a condition or complaint arise before continuing with any activity.
- I agree to abide by all oral notices regarding safety whilst at an OutFit class. I am aware I have the opportunity to ask questions about the activities, general use of equipment and other related issues at class. If I choose not to take the advice or to disregard any advice given, I do so voluntarily and accept liability for all resulting injuries or damage.
- I do hereby waive, release and discharge OutFit instructors from any and all responsibility or liability for injuries or damages resulting from my participation in any activities or my use of equipment or facilities in the above mentioned activities.
- This questionnaire has been completed accurately to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!